Friday, April 11, 2008

friday funnies

Daily Show's John Oliver profiles Fox News - hysterical.

So, it might get up to 70 degrees in PDX today. Dylan is headed up to Mt. Hood to go snow-boarding; maybe I'll mow the lawn later.

The peas, rhubarb, and raspberries are under way - the beets that I planted last fall survived and have a great head-start on Spring.

Trying to get work and life loose-ends tied up, before Karen and I head to Santa Cruz on Monday, for 5 days with family. The boys stay here, to take care of animals and the house.

I visited my podiatrist yesterday, and got an official-looking note, which will, hopefully, get me thru airport Security without having to unwrap the dressing on my left foot. It will be a chance to see how much trust they place in my words, a piece of paper and my security profile (oops), versus their compelling mission to Keep America Safe.

Have I mentioned war crimes yet today? Who could have predicted that John Ashcroft would turn out to be the conscience of America?

This might be interesting...

No comments: