Wednesday, September 12, 2007

check out the photo

here. Between the headline and the Vlad's picture, this seems a little on the ominous side.

I know it's just part of the process, but I can't help wondering if W looks at how things are run 'over there', and yearns for that much power for himself.

Meanwhile, Rosh Hashonna begins at sundown tonight. I am playing music with three other friends at a congregational dinner, before services, so I have to schlep my electric piano and amp downtown this morning for setup and the sound-check.

Happy New Year. To tell you the truth, this seems a lot more reasonable as the seasons change here in September, than in the middle of winter, but I guess you have to look at it from the perspective of northern European pagans, for whom the days after the winter solstice were reassuring, convincing them that the sun was NOT going to totally disappear ("whew - dodged that bullet AGAIN!").

Meanwhile, Kucinich will be on Ed Schultz's radio show for all 3 hours today. Should be great exposure.

No comments: