Friday, June 08, 2007

Capitalism: the economic model with a sense of humor - Part II

Once again, we see that one of the many let's-give-the-appearance-of-doing-something-about-National-Security measures is relaxed, because the Travel Industry is taking a hit.

The best thing to come out of Homeland Security (sic) is that the TSA is able to offer plenty of people minimum-wage jobs, reminding air travelers to take their shoes off, and seriously searching grandmothers and overweight white guys.

Maybe we can get the Airlines to complain to the Members of Congress, that, somehow, these measures are costing them money, and that, unless some of this nonsense is relaxed, it's No More Contributions For You. That should do it.

And now for something completely different.

I read this, but couldn't quite understand the scientific explanation offered. I guess, if I read it again, it will remind me of something that I read previously.

No comments: