Monday, March 19, 2007

ha ha, I got here first!

Well, Joe and Shirley went to bed, but since my body is still on West Coast time, I get to stay up blogging, from their guest bedroom near Tampa.

We watched a movie that I had brought from Portland, after someone linked to a YouTube clip of the first few minutes. It sure went on for a long time. The more I think about it, the more there was to it. Reading the Roger Ebert reviews at the IMDB site helped bring some elements into focus, but I will say no more.

I haven't had a real night's sleep for two days now, but I think I'm ready now. Heading for a nature preserve south of Kissimmee tomorrow, for three days of hopefully interesting meetings.

But today, we just had fun (once I recovered from the flight delay etc.) We had coffee and wonderful sandwiches at a Cuban place where they are regulars, and a fine afternoon drinking and laughing by their pool.

If this wasn't nice, I don't know what is. Thanks again, guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally catching up on reading blogs ...busy week again.

Man, it was great to see you. Thanks for sharing the pics of Spain and Morocco ...very COOL.

Hopefully next time you can stay a couple of days or longer and we can show you more of Florida.

Cheers :)