Friday, August 31, 2007

great week for music and other activities

Last Saturday night, we saw Keb' Mo' and Robert Cray at the zoo. Keb' was great.

Last night, saw Stevie Wonder, in a powerhouse performance before a huge, loving crowd.

Tonight, it's back to the zoo to see Rodriego and Gabriella, for the 2nd time this year.

Tomorrow, it's off to the Bend area for the big Labor Day camping trip.

Not only that, but I am getting gorgeous red, ripe tomatoes from my tiny garden.

Life is good - the only darkside is that Karen and I are going to Wisconsin at the end of September, and we will be changing planes in Minnesota. What if I have to pee? Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are listing several of our FAVES. And Rodriego y Gabriella?!?! They are absolutely AMAZING. Never seen 'em live, though, just have an album and have watched several outstanding You Tube clips. very cool.

Man, I'd forgotten about the zoo concerts ...I believe we saw Ray Charles there - probably one of his last concerts.