Tuesday, July 15, 2008

colonoscopy day!

All over, and it was no big deal. Stopped eating solid food Sunday night, and all I had yesterday was one glass of regular apple juice and 64 oz of Gatorade, that had been augmented with an entire bottle of Miralax. The combination worked wonders.

The anesthesia was great and it was over without my having to actually be there. Karen picked me up a bit later and we just got home, after grabbing a bite to eat (at last!) and shopping for tile grout, a bathroom sink and a faucet.

I am tired, but glad that it's over. They did find another polyp (there were 3 at my first one, three years ago), and I'll get the biopsy results in a week or so. The fun never ends!

2 comments:

Joe Litton said...

What, no pics? ;-)

Barry in Portland said...

Yes, I got some, but they are on paper, not digitized. I suppose I could scan them, but they're not very appetizing. I'll see what I can do...