Why stop there, I ask? Why not:
- Casablanca: Rick shoots Victor and heads to America with Ilsa and Captain Renault, licking his lips.
- Gone with the Wind: Rhett and Scarlett are off to Atlanta, planning to open a lucrative urban-renewal business.
- The Ten Commandments: Moses enters the Promised Land and has his thugs 'take care of' that upstart Joshua.
- Citizen Kane: 'Rosebud' turns out to be Kane's favorite beer, which restores him to a happy life (product placements having been cleverly inserted throughout the film).
- Old Yeller: Fully recovers and learns new tricks.